Rules & Terms
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your project. By submitting your project into competition in Nicomedia International Bi-Monthly Film Awards, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. No fee waiver. Entry fees are non-refundable. Fee will not be reimbursed if the submitter decide to withdraw their submission.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. Film Criticism - Critical topics relevant to your film and its qualities: structure, story review, acting, directing, cinematography, lighting, sound, sets, costumes etc. If you wish, you can opt for your critical review to be posted on our site, or you can keep it private, for your own conclusions, in which case it will remain confidential and will not be posted anywhere. You will receive our critique within 1 week.
5. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
6. We are hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or coorporation submitting the film hereby understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
7. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
8. We may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
9. The decision of the Festival Committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained The organizer's reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes. Festival Director reserves the right to take all decisions about the festival.